Tuesday, November 30, 2010

29th and 30th Nov

Two in one (2-in-1) coz I can't online last night... aisk

Day 1
Yesterday detected F3D using wifi... I with Leong go and asked them, yet they deny... The boy is MBBS junior... WTH, he is really rude to me and leong... lol... I do ever said that yr gf is pretty, and you should be happy with it, not thinking that I'm gonna snatch her from you ok! Just try to be better gf, and this will eradicate all those negative thinking! Yesterday PBL, yeppi, Ms. Jothi taking us back! Love her coz she really generous in giving marks!!! PBL ended early. Trying to study in library yet couldn't withstand the frozen environment. So planned to go back home... Wey Chiet sick again, so fan off, gotta switch to YC's bed to sleep... Aisk...

Day 2
Mom's call wake me up... Quarrel again... This time my dad's fault... I also angry with him... Then gone to ADH session... With a hairy Dr that has a white eye lashes! Haha... Very special... The shortest ADH session in my medical life... 40 minutes, but packed with ample amount of knowledge... Next, breakfast with Fanny, Diviya, Diana, KPK and Titus... KPK's braces cute! And then went library chat chat with Fion sambil read newspaper. Great chat! Then suddenly rushed out to buy Leong's cake! (FYI, today's Leong Wei Xiang's 20 years old birthday) Then manage to enter Dr. Bharati's and Dr. Yupa Min's lectures. Ponteng Suresh's to bath... Then sharp 4.15pm, with Ling Hong, Cheryl and Theam How, meet and introduce Tzu Chi Organisation to Dr. PK Rajesh (the fantastic lecturer, funny, full with knowledges and SLO). He is very interested in this organisation and Master Cheng Yan. Then, Leong's birthday, haha some broken Birthday songs from my violin (my skill still under construction XD) Then badminton then bath and online till now... Gonna off le... Coz gotta study...

Till then... Nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment