Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What a bad luck =(

Aisk... Accident!!! Date 23 November 2010... What the heck... Summore with Ah Khai's car... Both sides must pay... Double kill... summore first blood Khai's car... Aisk...

Luckily the Viva I crashed, the owner still ok with it... She just laugh at the accident... How stupid am I... Just got to know that her father is the Timbalan Ketua Polis in SP... Aisk... But she's nice... Even I ever look down on her (due to her body size, and I swear I will never do that again!)

24 November... Went to car painting shop... 1st thought can polish and touch up bek Khai's car... But decided to spray whole bumper... Anyhow, I'm still the one who 1st blood his car... The least I can do for him I guess... Luckily he didn't angry... Yet, I still regret...

24 Nov
A great morning after all bad lucks on 23rd... Aisk... Great CSC with Prof Larmie who loves to shot my head (kidding) and cute Dr Kyaw Lin Tun... Rectal examination... funny, as what I expected... Also some knowledge about alcohols, beers and all in history taking... haha... Just simply marvellous...

Afternoon, ponteng all classes. Went out to repair Khai's car... then KFC with leong, also not forget YC's dinner... Then PBL... Done with Bavi, then re-edit again... Supper with Chris in Cafe, nasi goreng from Syn Loke BLM... nice... strongly recommended...

Hope today will be a better day, for you, and of course for me...

Off now... Nitez... Till then... =)

Ang, 25 Nov, 2:52am

No comments:

Post a Comment