Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a Simple hi

Hmp... I've been telling around that I seriously want to start blogging during my summer holiday... Haha... Now, two Continuous Assessments over already, then only I start blogging... People, sorry for the disappointment and "empty promises" that I'd made...

Just a brief introduction. My name is Ang Xi Yuan. Born 91' in Hospital Dutchess of Kent, Sandakan, Sabah. Erm... Chinese, Buddhist... Erm... short, plastic black spectacles, nerdy, noob, not leng zai, not rich, not very clever... Erm... Medical student, AIMST, batch 15, 2nd year now... Basically, that's me! ^^

I likes to act cool, but always the lame one... Always perasan (haha)... Humble... Love parents... Love my sister... Love my family... Love my friends... But I hate myself... Dunno why... Just simply dun like who I am...

Aisk... Now about my education... Kindergarten - Syn Hua Kindergarten, Tasik Murni Kindergarten... Primary school - SJK (c) Kai Chee, SJK (c) Yuk Choi... Secondary School - SMJK Tiong Hua... University - AIMST University

I am a day-dreamer... Haha... Always think of those impossible and illogical stuff... Erm... Like my dream to become a singer la... Become very rich like Bill Gates... Open a hospital... Invent something that really can make my life easier... Become a monk (haha)... And of all, graduate MBBS in 3 years time... Haha... I know its impossible... But it's always good to dream... Dare to dream, especially the impossible...

Erm... I'm a very open-minded guy... can accept all kinda comments... coz I noe that I'm not perfect... Can I risk my life for the others? Yes! I can... Coz I never think before I do something... And of course, I'm always ready to be a hero, rather than a zero...

The reason why I open this blog is that this site provides me a space to share piece of my mind. (Ouch, sounds so serious!) Simply la... Coz I always full with ideas... Just simply wanna crap something here... my feeling when I emo, my stupid ideas, my superstitious, my everything!

p/s - I still single... haha...

1 comment: